Child Support Network - Verify Payments!

Mandeville, Louisiana 0 comments

I finally got a payment record from my state's website.There are plenty of unaccounted-for payments that I never received.

I cancelled my service after no progress. They sent me a check for $186.27. However, I have received no listing of the total fees that were collected. I am in the process of trying to contact them for this information.

I have been unsuccessful at reaching them at their listed number 1-800-398-0100.

They are going by a different name in the recording, but I still left a message.Hopefully they will be decent enough to respond.

Child Support Network - I have custody

Middletown, New York 4 comments

on June 20,02007 i was granted custody of my 16 year old daughter.i live in ny she and her mother lived in mi , misdu will not stop my child support , i have sent them court papers showing i have custody.

they also just took 3.000 dollars of my federal return.

her mother is a drug addict and has the aids virus she is getting this money, is there any one who can help.

i can not afford to go to Michigan to take care of this .please help , jfelch1@yahoo.com if you can help thank you

Comments

So you got custody of your daughter at the age of 16. You still owe back support if you did not pay all the years previous to that.

moondog_67_2000

John Meyer, I think I can help.The Michigan Attorney General should get am email from you with your concerns.

Just file a coplaint under any of the forms online supplied, no matter what it is, unless you find 1 for it, I dont believe there is actually. The closest 1 would be consumer complaint form. But be very informitive on it. Make sure you inform them of how the MiSDU havent responded to court documents you have sent to them regarding your custody of the child in question.

Also let them know that you know about your right to involve the US goverment to resolve your issue if they do not respond within 30 days of receiving your complaint. If you like I have a friend that may also give you more advice on what to do or who to contact. Her name Is Mrs.

C.Vine "US attorny based in Michigan she can be reached at 6164562404

Shakopee, Minnesota, United States #3986

First thing, don't expect any help from the IRS.The IRS closes their eyes and slams their heads right up their earth makers when it comes to correcting screwups that they made.

What you will very likely have to do is go back to the agency that made the original foul up, namely the state of Michigan to correct this error. Furthermore it may take weeks, during which they pretty much get an interest free loan.

But don't give up. They pretty much stole money from your daughter. I would be running to the press with this.

And keep up the pressure!

Don't take no, don't take we'll get to it.Come down on them like a hammer until you have that check in your hands.

Shakopee, Minnesota, United States #3985

And keep up the pressure!

View more comments